Friday, April 5, 2013

I'm an artist?

No pictures this week. I am still working on wrapping my head around being an artist. Maybe one of the reasons this eludes me is because I don't feel like my little creations are exactly art. Then I tell myself not to be ridiculous. After all there are things in museums that don't even look like something remotely close to anything in reality. Funny thing is, I've continued to make things. I just didn't get a picture taken of them. This week's other project was looking at packaging options. I think I've got something figured out.

Of course it doesn't help that I've fallen off my scheduled work week with all of this artist stuff in my head. I was very unscheduled with my time. So, I'm recommitting to a scheduled work week. There will be pictures next week.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment