Friday, April 19, 2013

Mmmm... caramels

I seem to have fallen back into my old patterns. I know I wanted to dedicate myself to having my work week, but things keep happening to thwart that. This week during the off days, there just wasn't quite enough time or energy to get everything done. So, first I had to make hubby the dessert I promised, a banana cream pie for his lunches. It didn't help I had a dental appointment the same day. Not a lot of work got done the first day of the work week.

cutting caramelsToday, I finished up a candy order, which was work. I still have to make delivery, but that is done. Sure does make the house smell good when I make them. :)

During the off days, I got a desk for the new workspace. It still has to be put together and I'll need hubby to help with that. It's definitely a two person job. I'll be so glad when it's put together and in place. I'll have a home for organizing my supplies and a cool place to work. Unfortunately, the chair I bought will not work for me. Hubby likes it and he needed a new chair, so it's his. I'll have to look for another one.

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment