Friday, April 12, 2013

Little ones

Iantha purple Pegasus
As promised, this week there are pictures. :) First up is Iantha, a purple Pegasus. I made this one while I was thinking a lot about artist versus toy maker and what I was going to do about all of this. I've got a bunch of ideas coming up that will take these little critters and dolls to all kinds of new places.

I've been writing and sketching all the ideas. Now, I just have to find the time to do half of them. To that end, I've decided that I need a dedicated workspace. In order to make room, I've been doing a bit of spring cleaning to create space. More on that in another post.


Murdina sea green Nessie
Next up is Murdina, a sea green Nessie. This one was mostly done, but was still made during the thinking time. I've come to the conclusion that I have to make these. I like them, they're cute. They appeal to  more than children.







Panny the witch girl
And finally, there is a character from a story my mom read to me as a child, decades ago. She wrote the story and I thought it would be delightful to create the little girl in the story named Panny. Panny is a little witch girl and gets herself into a bit of trouble. So here she is with her pet frog in her pocket. I still need to make her broom.


Until next time...

1 comment: